Being a parent involves wearing many different hats. Once your child starts school, one of the hats you wear is that of “tutor”.
If your child learns easily in a school environment, then the job of tutor isn’t so hard. But if your child struggles with schoolwork, you quickly realize that this job requires skills you don’t have.
It Can Be Hard To Help Your Child
Frustration, anger, tears, and failure become the norm at homework time.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
I Can Show You Effective Homework Solutions
- You can learn to be an effective tutor to your child.
- You can save yourself hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in tutoring costs.
- You can turn anger into calmness.
- You can turn frustration into accomplishment.
- You can turn failure into success – for both of you.
The tools you need are right here at intheknowparent.com.
Please subscribe to start making homework time better. I’m here to help you.
You Will Learn
- What you can do help your child learn to read.
- How to help your child be a better test taker.
- Things teachers learn in college about how children learn.
- Homework solutions and tips for teaching specific math skills….and much more.
Your child’s future will be shaped by his or her successes (and failures) in school today.
Doors will open or close depending on the education and skills your child is able to master. Your child needs your help to get the most from a school environment that is often short on personal, one on one interaction.
Your skills at tutoring your child and supporting their education at home are so important to your child’s future – and this “together time” focused on homework doesn’t have to be unpleasant for either of you.
In the Know Parent is here to bring you strategies and tactics to make homework time less frustrating, more productive, and most of all bring greater results for your child.